Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bear A.P.B.

Help! Jonathan took his Bear to the gym today but Bear stayed in the car. We then went to Target afterwards and Jay says Jonathan took Bear into the store. I don't remember Jonathan bringing Bear out of the store. And now at bedtime (which was 9:30! because I was a softie and let Jonathan watch Jurassic Park), we couldn't locate Bear. Neither Jay nor Jonathan can remember if Jonathan had Bear for nap time. (I didn't put Jonathan down for nap so I have no idea.) Jonathan didn't seem too upset at bedtime and said that if we couldn't find Bear tonight that was okay. I keep thinking great! now he'll have nightmares from the scary dinosaur movie and no Bear. Jay says he'll search the house this evening. If Bear isn't located, Jay will call Target tomorrow. I feel sick about this. I don't know why this kind of thing is soooooo upsetting to me, especially when Jonathan seems relatively okay about it. All I can think about is Jonathan saying lately how well made Bear must be since Bear has lasted for three whole years and has no holes in him. And then just the other day Jonathan asked me again where we purchased bear. He likes me telling him how when he was almost two, we went shopping at T.J. Maxx and Jonathan grabbed bear off a display. There was no question that I would be buying that black bear. Jonathan and Bear have been pals every since. Bear has slept with Jonathan every night since then. I'm sad. How am I going to sleep tonight?

3 comments:

Matthews said...

Ugh. I hope Bear is recovered!!!

Lana and the Fam said...

Jay called Target. He's not there...Maybe Bear is taking a vacation somewhere in our home? Still sad although Jay says Jonathan is fine. Go figure.

Lana and the Fam said...

Jay found bear in the basket on the sun porch. Yeah Jay. Before that however Jay told Jonathan he was sorry he couldn't find Bear last night. Jonathan said, "That's okay, I slept with my stingray and we had a great time." When Jay found Bear and gave it to Jonathan, Jonathan said, "Yeah! Let's wrestle."