Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dashed Dreams

Well, the full nights of sleep came to an end again. The last two evenings Eric has gotten up once in the middle of the night. I can't figure it out! There really is no pattern that I can decipher. Oh, well.

I took the boys to the library this afternoon. They thought that was the BEST. Jonathan picked out about 15 books. Some are about heavy machinery, space, velociraptors, police cars, milking machines (?), trucks and the like. He loves non-fiction I guess. I picked out a couple of cute fiction books to read also because the other gets soooooo dry for me. :) Funny.

Eric picked out three favorites: two books on trains and one on construction equipment. He's really into the video "I Dig Dirt" right now so construction equipment is great stuff.

Both children couldn't wait to read them and were avidly reading in the car on the way home. I'm really happy they love books since both Jay and I love them so. It'll be great when they can read them on their own too.

3 comments:

Matthews said...

Yeah, dashed dreams here as well. Jenna went 3 nights and now back to her "normal." Ugh. Will we survive this????

Lana and the Fam said...

Maybe...

Matthews said...

I'm thinking not....