Thursday, February 15, 2007

Eric and I



Hey Look! The mom does exist! Thought I would post a recent photo of Eric and I. I love the black and white. Jonathan thinks my mouth looks funny (so he said) so he doesn't like the photo. Not much going on today. Jonathan had preschool this a.m. Eric and I did some housework and went to the gym for a bit. We had McDonalds for lunch (YUCK!) and then the boys took nice long naps. Why I didn't lie down as well I'll never know. Anyway, it's very cold out again today, about 15 below wind chill, so we are stuck in the house pretty much. I so want to get outside and let them run around and play. The boys are going nutso and so am I. To make matters even worse, a tire on my car is losing air quickly so we are pretty much stuck home until I get new tires. I don't really think driving around would be a good idea with the boys considering the weather. We were going to take a quick run to Target just to pick up a few things. Instead I'm cooking pumpkin muffins. Or trying to do so. The first batch seem undercooked...wonder if I can stick them back in for another five minutes? Hmmmm...What else. Jay cooked a nice dinner last night when he got home from work. It was his Valentine's Day celebration idea. It was very nice even though I don't really like eating at 10 p.m. Well, that's enough rambling for now. The boys are running around the house screeching so I think I better find something quieter for us to do. Only one hour until their bed time...

No comments: