Sunday, May 6, 2007

Do You Recognize This Child?



I'm not sure what Eric was thinking when I took this photo. Maybe don't take any more photos of me on this fire engine!!!! Do you think I should be worried about his attitude? Hmmmm...I may be in trouble in coming years.

Today is just a lazy Sunday. The kids and I made it to the gym and then had some lunch and naps. Right now Eric's outside playing in the sandbox while Jonathan is still snoozing. I may need to wake him up soon. I am dropping the kids at John and Jackie's around 5:00 tonight. Jay bought us tickets to the Guthrie Theater tonight. We will be seeing The Merchant of Venice. I'm excited because it is the first time we have been to the new digs. Should be cool. We are trying to get there a bit early to check everything out. Wow! It's like date night! Although I don't have anything to wear...it's a recurring dilemma.

2 comments:

Matthews said...

Just put a patch and a parrot on him and he could be a pirate! What a squeezable little boy...I'll be the aunt that is known as the Squeezer!

Lana and the Fam said...

That sounds fun. Usually he likes hugs and squeezes unless of course he has something else on his mind. Can't wait to have you visit!