Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Little Angel



The boys and I and Aunt Jermaine and Cousins Jenna and Jaden went to the Minneapolis Public Library the other day. They have an awesome kids area that we checked out and played in. Jonathan discovered a bluejay puppet that he wanted to keep and take home with him. During a moment of non-motion I caught him in this photo. I was going to take more photos of the library and the kids playing but my batteries went dead immediately after this shot. Boo hoo. I really should buy another set of rechargeables. Jonathan was wearing his favorite camoflage clothing this day. The hat was given to him by his daddy. It used to be one of Jay's army hats. It is a treasure for Jonathan.

2 comments:

Matthews said...

None of my shots turned out...the kiddos were moving way too fast!

Lana and the Fam said...

Bummer! Like I said, this was the only shot I got. I need another set of rechargeables...so expensive though. I'll add it to my gift list.