Friday, July 27, 2007

Pink Eye Attack

Both my boys have pink eye for the first time. Jay and I took them to Target's Minute Clinic and sure enough that's what they have. Must have caught it at the YMCA. That's the only place we have been really. Bummer! Luckily, they are only contagious 24 hours. Until then, I think we better stick around the house.

On a side note, my computer at home is broken so I am not able to download photos and stuff. We will be taking it to the Apple store on Monday. Hopefully, they can fix the plug that got partially stuck in the adaptor. It's a bummer. Can't charge the computer now and the battery is all used up. I know this doesn't make a difference with the memory etc. but I can't help but be in a panic about all the photos I have loaded on that machine and still haven't printed or made hard copies of. I've been meaning to do it for ages and even attempted to do it one evening. I'm paranoid they are all going to disappear. I guess the only way that would happen is if the Apple store wipes my memory out. They are probably professionals so that shouldn't happen, right?

2 comments:

Matthews said...

Oooh. That's not fun! Hope they are feeling better.

Lana and the Fam said...

They are better. Although on Saturday morning Eric was complaining that his ear hurt. Took him to Urgent Care and he has an ear infection also. Fun weekend at the doctor's office. :(