Sunday, November 25, 2007

More Techno Troubles

So, I'm pretty much depressed that I haven't posted any recent updates on this blog since the beginning of November and here it is the end of November. Ahhhh, time it marches on. And now that I have some photos and such that I'd like to post my camera is having issues with the memory card. It will not load correctly. And since that is the only way I can download photos (directly from my camera) things are going to have to wait again on this blog! Ugh! Why do we need all these technologic goodies? They are great when they are working but man do I hate it when they break. So much money down the tubes...Anywhoooooooo...

Thanksgiving was nice. My sister's family and my mom and step-dad came to our house for the holiday. Jay cooked some fantastic food. Unfortunately, the visits were cut short as my sister was starting a new job Saturday a.m. and my mother wasn't feeling very well. That was a bummer. Jonathan and Eric loved playing with their big cousins, David and Zachary. I think they wore the big boys out. It was nice to have my boys occupied by other people. Uncle Kevin seemed to really enjoy Jonathan's company as well.

On Friday instead of the usual trip downtown Minneapolis to see the Christmas display at Macy's, we went and visited The Third Lair which is a skateboarding place. David and Zachary wanted to see it because they had heard about it. It was pretty busy but pretty cool. My boys were amazed I think although neither expressed any interest in trying the sport. I was kind of relieved.

Other than that we did a lot of chatting, sitting around and played some Farkel dice game. It was a good Thanksgiving!

No comments: