Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Birthday Blahs

Today's my 39th birthday and I have spent the whole day at work. The day has dragged on and on and on. I could understand the long day if I had great plans for after work to celebrate but Jay's working until 9:30 so it will be just the kids and I tonight. Maybe the three of us can have a tiny birthday celebration for me. Frozen Jack's pizza for supper and m and m's for dessert. Ha! Ha! Friends and family have called and wished me birthday greetings all day so that has been nice. My mom has called three times and sung her birthday greetings into my voice mail. Another plus, it has been snowing very softly since lunch. The flakes are fluffy, soft, and floaty. It's rather pretty and dreamy outside. Another half an hour and I will be free to wander in the dream land--quitting time is 4:00.

No comments: