Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Bit of Rambling


Jonathan starts t-ball tonight. He and daddy will be going together. I hope he enjoys it. I think he really needs some activities to get all the extra energy out. Both boys have been incredibly squirrelly lately. It must be the 60 degree sunny weather or something. The great outdoors is calling. Too bad it's so muddy and wet outside. I guess we can spend time playing in the driveway.

Jonathan's 5th birthday is in less than a week. Grandma and Grandpa Wolf are headed over from Wisconsin to help us celebrate this weekend. Then on Monday, his actually birthday, Grandma and Grandpa Matthews are having a shindig at their house for him. Lastly, he is having a friend party a week from Saturday. Whew! I'm exhausted already. We will be headed to McDonalds for the party with about six of his friends. They plan it all so all I have to do is make sure no one leaves the building. I'll be sure to get some fun photos.

Eric has been "reading" his choo choo book to us and talking alot about Gordon, one of Thomas the Train's pals. Although when he says Gordon, it sounds like Gun. He's also been saying John when talking about his brother. That's a cute one. Currently, he's in the mood for not eating and everything we offer him is "blech" which is getting a bit annoying. I guess he'll eat when he's hungry though.

Not much else going on. Just waiting for spring to officially arrive and for all the snow to melt. I need to catch some rays!

1 comment:

Matthews said...

I need to tickle those two! Hope t-ball was fun!!!