Thursday, April 12, 2007

Eric-isms

Here are some of Eric's current words or phrases:

1. Jeams = Jelly Beans
2. Gor'on = Gordon (from Thomas the Train)
3. No Jon, No! (Jon = Jonathan)
4. Pop Pop = grandpa, popsicle and popcorn
5. Mo Mo = Money
6. Nankie = Blankets
7. Milkie = bottle of milk please
8. Tipping (as in the cup is tipping, gordon is tipping, things are falling all around)
9. Pig (as in can I play with my piggy bank)
10. Snack peas (everytime we go to the store)
11. Cown = Calliou (kids cartoon)
12. Shhhhh (whenever I sing a song he says this and puts his finger to his lips...mommie, shhh, ... do I sing that poorly?)
13. and his new favorite word, NO!
14. Boog = booger, I need a kleenex
15. Boom = balloon
16. Monter = Monsters (don't ask)
17. All Aboard!
18. Meow, meow...bit...me
19. Yum-O! = super yummy chow

2 comments:

Matthews said...

I told you Jaden calls Jonathan...Johna...well today when he watched the videos...he called him Jonathan! And then said each person (by name) was "so cute!"

Matthews said...

So these little boys of ours are speaking more and more!