Saturday, April 21, 2007

Some Days are Like That


Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel like sticking your head in a bucket and hiding out? Ugh! It's the longest Saturday in the history of the world. This morning it seemed like it was going to rain all day long and storm. As such, the boys and I decided to stay inside and strip wallpaper and watch t.v. Unfortunately, it hasn't rained at all really and now I'm feeling guilty about not doing anything fun. It's almost 3 p.m. and nothing much was accomplished. The kids are napping but won't be for much longer. I need some suggestions for something fun to do with the rest of our day. Luckily, Jay only works until 6:30 tonight so I'll have about three hours more on my own with them. Maybe a trip to the park would be good. It'll be too late to go to the gym because Kids Stuff closes at 4:00 p.m. Should have went this a.m. Blah! It's time to get out of the house!!!!!

2 comments:

Matthews said...

Love the buckets! Today feels like that kind of a day. Just wanting to lounge inside...and sleep. Oh yeah...2 kids to watch. Nevermind.

Lana and the Fam said...

Yup, yup, yup. I need my own bucket some days too.