Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Day Comes and Goes





Today we met our new friends, Ben and Jen, at a park in Fridley for a few hours of park play. I brought my camera to get some cute photos of the boys playing together in the beautiful summer sun. Once again the batteries in my camera were dead. (My rechargeables must be going bad because no one has used the camera! I'm getting exctremely frustrated about this.) Anywhoo, since I wasn't able to take new photos of the kids at the park today, here are some silly photos of the kids in their baseball caps. These pics were taken over a month or so ago. It appears the kids were enjoying some snacks and some precious play time while enjoying their lids. I think Eric must have had a blue pop pop (i.e. that's Eric-speak for popsicle).

Our park time was fun. The park is by two train tracks so there were at least six trains that passed while we were playing. Both boys LOVED watching the trains pass. Jonathan was very interested in the number of engines and what type of cars were being pulled i.e. hopper cars, box cars. Eric noticed that none of the trains had cabooses. "No caboose!" he kept stating in all seriousness.

4 comments:

Matthews said...

Ok. I know what you're getting for Christmas...batteries!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Lana and the Fam said...

I'm excited too!

Matthews said...

Ok. Jaden just thought Eric was Jonathan in the photos! Are they looking more alike?!

Lana and the Fam said...

I don't think so but Eric is getting bigger. That's funny.